Friday, December 3, 2010

It's HERE!!!


Late last night, UPS tracking informed me (finally) that they had a delivery date set.  It was to be delivered sometime between 8 am and midnight TODAY.  Well, since I live out in the boonies, I assumed that it would be far closer to the midnight estimation than the morning one.  I was SO wrong!  Around 9 am, UPS showed up with the most amazing little sewing machine, just for ME!

I have sewed a bit just to try her out and welcome her!  As you can see from my very messy sewing table in the dining room, no time was wasted getting her up and running.

Okay, now I have to run a couple of errands and I really need to clean this nasty house of mine, but then, I will sew and sew and sew!  Of course, tomorrow I work all day at a Christmas bazaar, but after that, I will sew and sew and sew!  Oh the gifts we will sew together.  Sigh.

Woo Hoo!  Oh my new little joy!  How I heart you!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WHOHOO!!!! I'm excited for you!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Yeah!! I am SEW happy for you!

Anonymous said...

So neat! I am in the market of a new sewing machine. I love the kitchen towels! Great idea.

As for the quilt blocks. The students have yet to start writing. It is the end of the Fall session, so I will have a few but I will be getting the students in the next session. I will reveal all as I go along. Thanks for visiting!

Later
Peggy